Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
22 July, 03:47
Please pray for my neighbor Veikko, a 85 year old grandpa in poor health. I pray that he gets to see the end of this movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 August, 01:13
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Veikko and help him heal completely from what is ailing him. He would love to be here to see how this movie we are in and watching ends. Please watch over us all, Father and keep us protected from all the evil. If it be Your will. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
I have to say that the anon timing is impeccable. So many chose to respond yesterday of all days.

There are no coincidences. You were all synced on what's going on a month later. My neighbor had some kind of medical event yesterday.

I pray that Veikko is here with us to the end of this movie.
06:29 PM - Aug 23, 2023
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 August, 07:09
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈMe too.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ