Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
Please pray for my neighbor Veikko, a 85 year old grandpa in poor health. I pray that he gets to see the end of this movie.
03:47 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 August, 04:10
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
God bless you, your neighbor, and all friends/family of both!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
23 August, 04:05
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
23 August, 04:04
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 August, 04:03
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 August, 01:13
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Veikko and help him heal completely from what is ailing him. He would love to be here to see how this movie we are in and watching ends. Please watch over us all, Father and keep us protected from all the evil. If it be Your will. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 August, 04:09
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
AMEN !!!!!!

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
23 August, 06:29
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I have to say that the anon timing is impeccable. So many chose to respond yesterday of all days.

There are no coincidences. You were all synced on what's going on a month later. My neighbor had some kind of medical event yesterday.

I pray that Veikko is here with us to the end of this movie.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 August, 01:09
Praying

connie wright @cowri
23 August, 01:06
πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™

Judy Link @Jlink333
23 August, 01:04
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

arba happihr @arba
23 August, 10:37
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Dear God Please send healing energy to Mr Veikko. He needs help.
Thank you

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 July, 04:09
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 July, 03:59
Michael, I pray Veikko lives to see this corruption come to an end. God Be with him!πŸ™πŸ™

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 July, 03:56
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™