Camille Faith @CamilleFaith082917
10 February, 07:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by slickroQ in this post can reply
Michelle Miller @Mockingbirdlie1
10 February, 10:32
In response slick roq to his Publication
I listen to the Juan stuff, but his swearong really gets to me. might be my military, but professionals do not use that much profanity....it can not be JFK Jr, he had way to much class and dignity to have that potty mouth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
slick roq @slickroQ
10 February, 01:06
In response Michelle Miller to his Publication
I agree.
He's not always accurate, either, but he expressed my frustration with people who second guess Trump, succinctly. They demonstrate that they don't have a clue what he is up against. That's why I shared it.
I get almost as mad when people say, "Trump is the best president of my lifetime."
I'm like, wtf even comes close in this lifetime?! I'm a Reagan fan, but he was merely a salesman and Bush Sr had too much influence, so even Reagan doesn't come close to Trump.
Btw, I believe I'm following JFK on Telegram. Carolyn Bassett Kennedy, too.