Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
10 February, 03:08
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
where is Joe? he hasnt been active on gab since Jan 16th

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
10 February, 03:11
In response Jmm Mahorn to her Publication
I have been wondering how much bs he has had to put up with since they published his name on tv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
10 February, 11:20
My faith is renewed just now, from learning that he kept his mother's aunts' Rivial Bible in the oval office.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
10 February, 11:10
AMEN ! THANKS JOE M

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

slick roq @slickroQ
10 February, 07:42

Michelle Miller @Mockingbirdlie1
10 February, 10:32
In response slick roq to his Publication
I listen to the Juan stuff, but his swearong really gets to me. might be my military, but professionals do not use that much profanity....it can not be JFK Jr, he had way to much class and dignity to have that potty mouth

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
10 February, 07:42
How has Joe M. made it through all the different purges by Twitter?! He's like the leader of the "Anons/Pepes" and yet he's still made it through all this?! wild!!!

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
10 February, 07:44
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
yeah...starting to notice there are a few like that, including some i just happen to reply to a post from then mysteriously i get suspended. interesting 🤔🤔