Only people mentioned by PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 August, 09:54
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
The only trouble is, this could also play into their process of herding us into an online only shopping mode.

Then centralization of that shopping - fewer and fewer outlets (Amazon), then the reduction of choice of goods to one or two for each thing (SO much cheaper for THEM to produce)...

A future where everyone looks alike, eats the same things, thinks the same - because it makes it EASIER for them to control us.

convenience... the poisoned bait leading to slavery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spider Dragonfly @SPIDERDRAGONfly
23 August, 09:12
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
This is exactly what we need to do. There should be millions of bumper stickers and t shirts given out for nearly free so that people can see we are many. If we move as one, the normies will follow. As we have seen there is nothing that motivates them more than possibly being left out of the herd. lol. It would be money well spent. I do not have any or I would start the trend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
23 August, 09:50
In response Spider Dragonfly to his Publication
Great idea! You know, iron-on letters are pretty cheap. Hmmmm, just maybe I'll have to make one for myself to wear when I need to be out in public for supplies. 😏