Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
22 August, 03:10
NO. I am not enjoying the SHOW. Want to kill myself. Cannot take any more. All I can do is go through the motions but for what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 @Blaine13
Yup, thinking of giving up,
have that feeling daily,
many times, & if I'm working
I've got focus on work,
yesterday boss wanted to give me
more work cause another is leaving
that I had trained, again!
I told the boss I'm just trying to make it to the end of the year,
then retire, his problem not mine
I'm preparing for what's next,
God knows, but I don't yet.
#SaveTheChildren
WWG1WGA

Got food stock & guns loaded & prayin
Lets do this already!
07:14 PM - Aug 22, 2023
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Blaine13 in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
22 August, 08:33
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I took the early retirement July of this year. Had enough. Me and the wife are best friends again and I love doing projects around the house. We go on short one or 2 day trips where we can drive to and eating at great restaurants. We are living on a third of what I used to make but it's working. My wife has always been a stay at home mom and I was the sole income. It's a decision you have to make between what's more important to you , your time or your profession. It's a tough one but I made the right one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 August, 07:46
Amen!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 August, 07:45
Kicking ass and taking names. Cause that is what we do. ENJOY!!! GOD bless all patriots.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 August, 07:38
❤️