Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
22 August, 03:10
NO. I am not enjoying the SHOW. Want to kill myself. Cannot take any more. All I can do is go through the motions but for what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
Been there, felt that…still do some days but I refuse to give up before the miracle happens. You were born to be here in these momentous times. Many say we were chosen to be awake and not only that…that we signed up to be here. Our best days are ahead of us and as you can see AnonUp is filled with big hearts. We love and pray for each other no questions asked. Never think you are alone because you aren’t. This “show” is hard but we get thru it together. If what I’m saying resonates and you’d like to reach out please dont hesitate to DM…i dont make that offer for just anybody so consider yourself special…because you are.
Sending good vibes and prayers for peace and perseverance🙏❤️🙏
07:01 PM - Aug 22, 2023
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it