Only people mentioned by Sparhawk60 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 August, 08:52
In response Spar Hawk to his Publication
The thing I noted from the last civilian video from Maui, was all the cars parked in the driveways of homes... they show there was no effort to leave, because the 'authorities' never alerted the population and, by the time people realized what was happening the fire was on top of them, and they had nowhere to go.

I hear the head of the Emergency services has already resigned and gone - so much for making him accountable.

So, of course they do not want anyone seeing the evidence of their incompetence or evil.

What do you bet the places suffering the highest death tolls, were those areas Oprah, Gates and Bezos had wanted to get their claws into.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 August, 09:51
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 August, 08:00
FEMA is NOT speaking for the people.
They are trying to cover up all the murders sanctioned by Government.

connie wright @cowri
22 August, 10:03
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
🙏

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
22 August, 02:14
Sounds like a cover up to me