Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A restart does imply a stop. Maybe another lockdown (with bonus lack of fuel and cash) is just the cover story while a new civilisation is installed?
04:31 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 August, 07:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I believe the WHITE HATS were behind the first LOCKDOWN as well as introducing Covid as a VIRUS when actually it was part of the body adjusting to a higher realm/Ascension... perhaps introducing the A Ether. I believe behind what looks BAD is a guise for something GOOD - we would have never accepted it under the terms for which we know now. I do believe you are correct in the next lockdown will be for the GREATER GOOD. Look how many people were AWAKENED during 2020 (vision)?... I never realized how many in the TRUTH MOVEMENT were AWAKE for just a few years .... look what they learned during a time when there was little distraction(s).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 August, 07:23
I believe the depopulation attacks will increase as they need to "down size " to control the way they planned it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
21 August, 05:57
I doubt that.

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
21 August, 04:35
Possibly. There seems to be a feeling of here we go again and we are not any better prepared this go around than we were before. The bad guys seem to still be in place doing bad guy things...

some one special to some @godrus
21 August, 04:33
I'm not sure that people here will go along with a lock down with no cash for bills and food.