Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 August, 06:24
BRICS nations meeting in Africa Tuesday

https://youtu.be/wIAWK_yYl...
In 48 hours EVERYTHING changes for the U.S. dollar and Putin and China are ready | Morris Invest - YouTube

Tuesday is a MASSIVE day for the future of the U.S. dollar as the BRICS nations come together for their first face to face summit in South Africa since the s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
20 August, 06:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Expecting the 50%+ of the world's economies to drop the us dollar.
The financial movie is about to climax..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 August, 10:55
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
🤔Juan has said that America will be isolated for a while. Thinking there will be a military transition period.🙏

dennis scribner @Scribe_1
20 August, 11:40
WHO IS JUAN
WHAT IS HE SAYING

21 August, 12:32
In response dennis scribner to his Publication
Juan O Savin.
That is the name he uses, but not his real name,
You can pull many of his videos online at Rumble and Bitchute.

He is a fren of mine and in the thick of what is happening with the QTeam, I couldn't really say who he is, best if you just watch his videos abd decide for yourself.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
I DON'T TRUST NO ONE WHO WILL NOT SHOW HIS FACE.
12:33 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by AFellowHuman in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
21 August, 12:45
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Ahhhh
Said the anon.

21 August, 12:38
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
We Nana certainly understands and it is you free choice as well.

My opinion is that he can not at this point because it would totally compromise his position and ability to move freely to do the work he is here to do,

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
21 August, 12:44 (E)
GOOD FOR YOU. GLAD HE IS YOUR BUDDY. BUT IN THESE TIMES, I DON'T TRUST ANYTHING OF THIS WORLD. THE ONLY ONE I TRUST AND HAS HAD MY BACK IS JESUS. THE TRUTH. GOD BLESS.