Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 August, 06:24
BRICS nations meeting in Africa Tuesday

https://youtu.be/wIAWK_yYl...
In 48 hours EVERYTHING changes for the U.S. dollar and Putin and China are ready | Morris Invest - YouTube

Tuesday is a MASSIVE day for the future of the U.S. dollar as the BRICS nations come together for their first face to face summit in South Africa since the s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
20 August, 06:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Expecting the 50%+ of the world's economies to drop the us dollar.
The financial movie is about to climax..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 August, 10:55
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
🤔Juan has said that America will be isolated for a while. Thinking there will be a military transition period.🙏

Only people mentioned by Scribe_1 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 August, 12:43
In response dennis scribner to his Publication
He likes to talk, alot.

21 August, 12:32
In response dennis scribner to his Publication
Juan O Savin.
That is the name he uses, but not his real name,
You can pull many of his videos online at Rumble and Bitchute.

He is a fren of mine and in the thick of what is happening with the QTeam, I couldn't really say who he is, best if you just watch his videos abd decide for yourself.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
21 August, 12:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I DON'T TRUST NO ONE WHO WILL NOT SHOW HIS FACE.