Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
Is anyone else here on AU, also still on FB?
I am wanting to connect with like minded people, to help awaken fb sleepers.
Give me an add, and let's do it 😊
https://www.facebook.com/p...
11:29 AM - Aug 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 August, 12:10
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
My 11th or 12th or whatever account is still on there, I have no access. Been perm banned 4 times and allowed back on, but now they put up a security check that won't clear, so I haven't been on for months! Instagram account got hit with a security check doing the same, can't get back in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 August, 11:39
I am but mostly there to lurk & see pics my fam posts. Don't post much at all, but do read a lot. Will look for you tho

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
21 August, 11:43
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I do too! I think I got you on there now :)

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
21 August, 11:37
yes, and if you go back on; you can try to break my record, of being kicked off for posting Anon stuff. :)) nevertheless good luck. 😊

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
21 August, 11:40
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
me too, can't even remember what number of starting a new account im on now :)