Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 August, 03:20
Your thoughts? πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 August, 04:41
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI have older siblings still asleep. I have tried to wake them up, but I had to put it all in GOD'S hands. If it be His will, He will wake them and guide them. I love them from afar and pray for them. The rest is up to GOD. He gave us freewill for a reason. Some understand it and some don't and choose to ignore it. They continue to do the wrong things and ignore His warnings. I am at peace, no matter how sad or how this all goes. I know, I have tried, as we all have. Some people, you just can't wake up, no matter what. GOD help us all through these trying times and trials we are going through. GOD bless all of you and your families. May GOD have mercy on us all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 August, 09:07
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

21 August, 09:54
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you. I still try a few things once in awhile. I love them all very much. But when I never hear anything back from them, I know it's time to leave it all with GOD and allow Him to do what He deems best. Some people we just can't reach, no matter what. One of the first questions I had early on with them, was, why would you listen to the news over your own sister? So I just had to stop, leave it in GOD'S hands, love them from afar, and pray for them. Sometimes we just have to trust GOD with it all and take care of our immediate family and just be there when they do finally come around. The Bible tells us we will have these kind of things happen, where good is bad and bad is good to some. We will have loved ones turn on us and we will not be well liked, just like what JESUS went through. Well I am living proof, as well as a lot of you are, we will lose some. We do our best and then we have to trust GOD to do what He does best. Show us all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Mama Tee @MamaT
This is what I have done with my family and I started in 1992 trying to let them know. Mom did too. They estranged themselves from us for the most part. We just prayed.
10:02 AM - Aug 21, 2023
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
21 August, 10:09
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈYep, that's all we can do.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ