COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
20 August, 11:02
So Joseph Smith was a Pedo and they are acknowledging it!

The town Iā€™m in now is the hometown of Joseph Smith!

So he was glorified for many centuries and people had no clue who he really was!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
20 August, 12:25 (E)
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
šŸ’„ MORMON CHURCH HUGE LANDOWNER šŸ’„

Before the media blackout, saw a video of a native from Maui speak about the disaster and she said only two buildings in the main district remained standing, Mormon and Catholic churches. Now am seeing videos on Tik Tok where a journalist is asking the govenor "How many children are missing?" He denies knowing # ... people are saying they rounded up the children before the disaster in the churches & trafficked them.šŸ˜”

See this article below...

One hedge fund has grown from $1B to $128B in 45 years while paying $0 in taxes.

It's not on Wall Street or Silicon Valley. It's in Utah.

The Mormon Church.

Check this out * Picture 2

So just how big is $128B?

Bigger than Tiger Global.

2x the size of Harvard's endowment.

More than 2x the size of the Vatican's trust.

$128B would be the 57th biggest country in the world by GDP. How did a church in Utah build such a massive war chest? https://t.co/ZZQxxLLOY8šŸ‘‡
N. Eldon Tanner's story...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WATCH šŸšØ Maui authorities are instructing NOT to release true death count. @ KarliBonne - TS
šŸ‘‡
https://rumble.com/embed/v...

Just like Covid ...manipulation of the numbers! šŸ‘€

Nick Sorter twitter šŸ‘‡ *picture*

šŸšØ Just HOURS after I began pressing the mayor of Maui SUPER hard about children missing from the fire, I began being stalked, harassed, and intimidated.

https://twitter.com/nickso...
02:53 PM - Aug 20, 2023
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
20 August, 07:40
I was just researching a suspicious post which took me to the DOD website.
Amazed at what I found!

20 August, 07:56
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
šŸŒŸ Light and Love, yes, a FARCE (DoD- Fema).

All donations to help Lahaina community have been blocked by social media Giants and networksā€¦. Tulsi Gabbard announced she personally visited Lahaina and there is no help and no red cross or government aid happening.
(The Deep state want all donations stopped immediately even before it begins, because cia blackrock ect. Etc.. Elites area worried a world out reach of donations would rebuild Lahaina with out deep state control and their efforts to LAND GRAB Lahaina.. And donations would hinder their plans) šŸ‘€šŸ”„

Please read this 'For The People' post, Thank you. šŸ‘‡
https://forthepeople.space...

Behind The SCENES...Military operations were closing in on Lahaina and the human trafficking network. Hawaii is the base between Australia. Taiwan. China. And California.

The MASSIVE human/child trafficking line through the second most expensive real estate in the world is connected Lahaina.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
20 August, 03:11
How many stolen for trafficking

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
21 August, 04:34
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
There are 4 named tunnels in West Maui. Kahoma Ditch, the water control project is in Lahaina. If children were rounded up (kidnapped)
and told they would be taken to safety, maybe they were taken to Kahoma Tunnel or the other tunnels north of Lahaina.
Space Force is on Maui. Surely they would have been tracking that kind of movement and maybe the children have already been rescued (I hope) If they were kidnapped.
It's hard work following conspiracy theories.