Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 June, 10:05
I want you on AU to do something for ME today. I want you to share SOMETHING POSITIVE, uplifting, funny, bright, motivating and make it go viral... just HERE at home on AU.

Move to increase that joyful energy I KNOW you still have inside. There is MORE JOY in the world in any given second of the day than there is BAD.

FOCUS TODAY on the good because GOD has control of the bad. There is no harm in doing this. It doesn't mean you're returning to past sleep. It means that you TRUST GOD to handle what He says He will handle when He tells you NO WORRIES.

Let's see how many of you are able to drop the gloom and fill AU with LIGHT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
29 June, 11:46
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I just ate my first homegrown tomato sandwich tonight - it was delish! Also, I finished my first crocheted blanket today (self taught this month) and gave it to my 83 yr old mom (she is always cold in the AC) - she said it's gorgeous!
SUCCESS - yay

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 August, 07:52
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
Yay on both! What colors are in the quilt?

Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
It's a solid teal color with a waved shell edge - came out pretty. TY for such a nice response! Now working on a baby blanket for my nephew and his wife - baby boy due near end of Oct. -
so YAY!!! - more good news! Hope you are finding some beautiful things and news in your world too!
08:42 PM - Aug 19, 2023
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 August, 08:25
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
Oh, I bet that will be wonderful to cuddle up with on cold nights!

My sister always makes baby blankets for baby gifts, I still have the three from my 3 daughters. That is such a special gift, congrats on the new baby to be in the family!

Have a great day.😊