Mama Tee @MamaT
I want you on AU to do something for ME today. I want you to share SOMETHING POSITIVE, uplifting, funny, bright, motivating and make it go viral... just HERE at home on AU.

Move to increase that joyful energy I KNOW you still have inside. There is MORE JOY in the world in any given second of the day than there is BAD.

FOCUS TODAY on the good because GOD has control of the bad. There is no harm in doing this. It doesn't mean you're returning to past sleep. It means that you TRUST GOD to handle what He says He will handle when He tells you NO WORRIES.

Let's see how many of you are able to drop the gloom and fill AU with LIGHT.
10:05 AM - Jun 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
20 August, 01:45
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️ Nature - Love ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 August, 02:08
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
I ❤ KOALA'S!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
20 August, 09:11
Popcorn!

With my Granddaughter,

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨🏴‍☠️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 August, 09:16
In response Donna Keville to her Publication
I was excited watching her! For us it was watching Jiffy Pop on the stove before microwaves.😁👍

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 August, 11:00
In response Donna Keville to her Publication
How wonderful to see the joy in a child! They should bring these popcorn poppers back!! I pop mine in a pan on the stove and the kids reaction is the same way 🙂

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 August, 08:53
My goof ball.

Stops me going crazy.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 August, 08:59
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

connie wright @cowri
20 August, 08:31

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 August, 08:48
In response connie wright to her Publication
Beautiful!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
20 August, 08:30

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
20 August, 08:22
My little buddy Jupiter Moonbeam keeps me grounded in this time of great chaos and upheaval. He's an adorable imp.. 💖✨️🐺✨️💖

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 August, 08:46
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Look at that face! 🤣❤👍

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
20 August, 08:18
Aloha niu AU

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 August, 09:15
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
This makes me so happy!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
20 August, 08:08
Thank you for posting this - what an UPLIFT reading through all the beautiful posts!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
20 August, 08:06
There WILL be a world and a life that WILL be the way God intended... filled with PEACE, JOY and LOVE...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 August, 08:03
Grand Rising AWESOME SOULS...this is a great post....Have a great SUNDAY all

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
19 August, 08:16
My buddy “Dash” just happened to come up to the backyard fence the other evening and I caught this photo with my phone as I sat outside. God created such beautiful and noble creatures when He created the horse. God also created us in His own image and we are to love one another as He loves us. 🕊❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 August, 10:21
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Dash is stunningly beautiful!
Thank you for sharing.
God's creations never cease to amaze me.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
19 August, 10:39
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Crazy about horses my entire life
Your buddy is very beautiful and you're lucky to get this great portrait ❤️ ❤️ TY for sharing it

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
19 August, 07:52

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 August, 07:49

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
19 August, 07:48

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 August, 07:43
Group Hug! ❤️❤️❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 August, 07:41

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 August, 07:38

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 August, 07:37

Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
29 June, 11:46
I just ate my first homegrown tomato sandwich tonight - it was delish! Also, I finished my first crocheted blanket today (self taught this month) and gave it to my 83 yr old mom (she is always cold in the AC) - she said it's gorgeous!
SUCCESS - yay

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 August, 07:52
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
Yay on both! What colors are in the quilt?

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
20 August, 08:52
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
Woohoo! Got a pic of your blanket?
Just made 1st cuke salad of season & pickled my beets 😊

Sista Sue @SC18835410
29 June, 09:31
The storm that rolled through left my small garden! 😊

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 June, 09:37
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
That looks great, storm or not!

Pink Totter @Totter
29 June, 08:03
Spent the day with Granddaughter, give that girl some sand and water and she's happy!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 June, 09:14
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Love that Eagle!

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
29 June, 07:42
We'll have some fun after our nap.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 June, 09:15
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
So cute! 😂

29 June, 07:32
Life ❤️

19 August, 08:32
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

Neny Garcia @NenyG
29 June, 07:29
💕 😇 💕

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 June, 01:26
Its not ALL WAR.... and I have to learn to keep my guard stabilized.... this post is just what I needed to see- Thank you Mama..SOON we will be able to give hugs in the most beautiful of places.. xoxo

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 June, 09:16
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I CAN’T WAIT! 😁❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 June, 12:41
Jesus Calling

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 June, 12:39
Musta caught your Vibes up Here in the Collective!

Absolutely On this Wave today, 2~

💫💫💫💗😇

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 June, 12:38