Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 August, 02:36
Trying to rally Anons on X to use AU on Sundays with the Fam. Good day to Rest at 'Home' and Reset Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 August, 02:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I am on here just as much as Xwitter. Once VK vamoosed i saw who still hung out and who didn't. IDC either way. Just observing, it seems whoever wants to be here is, and who do not, are not.

As much as I like how ya thinkin, do we need a day earmarked to be here, or just watch folks do as they please? I have never had to be reminded where my house is, type thang. Easy as clicking another tab.

i am known to be retarded tho....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
16 August, 03:31
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I need the reminder. I take for granted that everyone here knows what's up, and I get caught up on the battlefield.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Reflex *.* @Reflex
18 August, 10:32
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Lol. For real.