Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 August, 02:36
Trying to rally Anons on X to use AU on Sundays with the Fam. Good day to Rest at 'Home' and Reset Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 August, 01:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
AU is my home…still no X for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 August, 11:48 (E)
Awesome idea

12:20 > 5 >< 5:5

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
18 August, 10:23
noice
+
HI :)

Robin Oxman @Robino
18 August, 06:18
This Sunday in sunny CA we are having a hurricane/tropical storm....it is our first....

arba happihr @arba
18 August, 06:15
😊😊
Do you think people will follow suit 😊

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
18 August, 06:12
44 week delta this sunday with today is Sunday post.
This Sunday is August 7 julian, blackout?
VK reply to phae about Sunday spaces on X.. and so it begins

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
18 August, 06:16
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
2 days ahead of schedule….Twosday 8/22 start of BRICS Summit in SA

August 🪞February

8/22 < > 2/22 Ash Wednesday

2/22 > 11/22

arba happihr @arba
18 August, 06:17
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
OO My gosh only August 7
Come on October 😂😂
My hair is graying😂😂

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 August, 04:17
Time to reunite with our Anon family & lift up the vibe-o-sphere together!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
18 August, 04:25
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Collective consciousness
I’ve been listening 70’s tunes last three days!!!
Great time of my life!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 August, 12:24
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🥰🙏🏼

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 August, 02:13
Was telling Mo this on X, I think it's an excellent idea that way our fam here who prefer to stay on AU or are unable to be on X don't feel so left out. Having familiar faces here periodically will keep spirits high! #FamilyIsEveything 😊

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
18 August, 12:37
Great idea ! Im in. Thank you. See you Sunday.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 August, 12:30
We talking about fake Sunday?
Or real Sunday?
Not even sure what year we actually live in anymore 😂

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 August, 04:39
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
8 Days a Week.....

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 August, 12:24
I’ll be here fam . Twatter banned me for calling the UN retarded . Whoops .

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
18 August, 12:26
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Lol

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
18 August, 12:39
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Ugh.... thats messed up ! Sensorship back ? Lots of crap coming to light now! Might be wise for us to stay under radar over there. We are safe here.