LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
That’s going to cause a ripple wave‼️
👀🔥 💸
07:54 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 August, 01:39
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Within a year or less I predict law and order to rise up and for myself to be making some extra $$$ ---- or -- starving while fending off hoards from our nearby town protecting family with some amazing self defense machinery, if need be.. either way it's all good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
17 August, 08:59
Evergrande just announced bankruptcy.
Tether denies being a significant holder of Evergrande commercial paper, but we all know that's not true. Tether goes, Bitcoin goes, etc (dominos)

The timing of Space X making this known publicly is suspect given Evergrandes announcement.

China’s Evergrande crisis could drag down Tether and other cryptocurrencies: CNBC (2021)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 August, 10:20
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
👀‼️

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 August, 08:56
Timing.
Is it another signal indicating the collapse of the Fed Reserve Note is near?

Godly Man @WWCUE
17 August, 08:54
Not financial advice. All cryptos will go to $0, or close to $0. But a small % will rise from the ashes and soar. I have my pick, and I’m sticking with it. No, not XRP or BTC.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 August, 09:37
In response Godly Man to his Publication
XLM

Godly Man @WWCUE
20 August, 07:00 (E)
In response Godly Man to his Publication
My crypto deals in one of the most important subject matters known to man. Communication. And although I was once up over $500,000 I am now at break-even point. It will go to near $0. Then it will soar like an eagle…. Like silver.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
17 August, 08:44
Gulp

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 August, 08:01
😳