Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 August, 07:11
🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
17 August, 10:27 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
My son hasn’t had any vaccines in 5 years now. My 3rd year filling out the form, people are coming to me for advice on vaccines after their kids got hurt in the last year or so from their regular school vaccines. Ive shared with 3 moms this month on how to file the religious exemption. God help these people just starting to wake up, unfortunately they are only bc thier kids are coming down with either an immune system disorder, adhd or autism out of the blue. Same thing happened with my daughter back 2005. Adhd and vaccine side effects after her MMR shots. Now the school shots, combined with kids taking covid and flu shots… I’ve seen way too many sick kids and increasing. These 3 kids were all healthy and normal this time last year. These moms are just like me 20 years ago. I know how it feels to realize you’ve injected your own child with a toxin and they are not themselves anymore. I was on a mission to help my child get better and figure out what happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
You may want to look up videos of Kerri Rivera -- she has cured (yes, cured) over 130 kids of autism with food grade diatomaceous earth & MMS. Interestingly enough, both of those detox the body and remove parasites.
11:28 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it