Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 12:19
You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don Kannangara @donkannangara
10 February, 12:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Will they convict Mr Trump?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 12:26
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
Possibly a fake conviction. Nothing real. The people from the Capitol are alive. It was a staged production to wake people up. The problem is, most people aren't waking up. 95% of the population has no idea what the hell is going on. I get it, but the average person doesn't. Holding out too long for some theatrical display is very dangerous in my opinion simply because of the publics perception of reality. Even if it's not reality. Which it's not. Biden isn't president and Congress holds no power at the moment. It's all theater. The average Joe, doesn't know or understand this though.

Sonna Genie @Sonna
10 February, 04:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If there is a fake conviction, I am sorry to say that would seal people not waking up. The longer it goes on, it is having the opposite effect.

My NYC friends who supported Biden believed that Trump was going to win, they were waking up and then now they believe the impeachment, the inciting of violence etc. I am literally back to square one.

In their eyes something big and very public needs to happen (in favour of Trump) otherwise you are loosing more people. Eventhough as you say we are winning perhaps the Q team needs to show something to get people talking, the dirty tactics of the

Sonna Genie @Sonna
of the DS is confirming peoples beliefs and thats why they are not waking up. This is all that people are used to and you are giving more of it to them, the opposite needs to happen to wake them up. They are expecting Trump to be impeached, not helping in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
04:12 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Sonna Genie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sonna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sonna Genie, click on at the bottom under it