Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 12:19
You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don Kannangara @donkannangara
10 February, 12:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Will they convict Mr Trump?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Possibly a fake conviction. Nothing real. The people from the Capitol are alive. It was a staged production to wake people up. The problem is, most people aren't waking up. 95% of the population has no idea what the hell is going on. I get it, but the average person doesn't. Holding out too long for some theatrical display is very dangerous in my opinion simply because of the publics perception of reality. Even if it's not reality. Which it's not. Biden isn't president and Congress holds no power at the moment. It's all theater. The average Joe, doesn't know or understand this though.
12:26 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Patriotic GiGi86 @PatrioticGiGi86
10 February, 08:33
I agree if the theatrics go on for too long it may backfire. At what point is it made known that this is a "movie". In a society that has been groomed for instant gratification, waiting too long people may stop looking for the truth.

Lizana Stz @Lizana
10 February, 08:26
for those who understand it's theatere, what's the point? we know the news is theatre, so why listen? it's not real. why waste our time, when we have families are jobs that need our attention? we've already spread the word, and family/friends will no longer speak to us about current events, no matter how crazy they are. to them, it's over. our president is not calling on us to do something. what more can we do? we just have to wait until the reveal. and pray, as is our duty.

Sonna Genie @Sonna
10 February, 04:03
If there is a fake conviction, I am sorry to say that would seal people not waking up. The longer it goes on, it is having the opposite effect.

My NYC friends who supported Biden believed that Trump was going to win, they were waking up and then now they believe the impeachment, the inciting of violence etc. I am literally back to square one.

In their eyes something big and very public needs to happen (in favour of Trump) otherwise you are loosing more people. Eventhough as you say we are winning perhaps the Q team needs to show something to get people talking, the dirty tactics of the

Sonna Genie @Sonna
10 February, 04:12
In response Sonna Genie to her Publication
of the DS is confirming peoples beliefs and thats why they are not waking up. This is all that people are used to and you are giving more of it to them, the opposite needs to happen to wake them up. They are expecting Trump to be impeached, not helping in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Msterri ... @Msterri
10 February, 12:52
I was thinking about something similar today. Most people really have no way of finding out the truth unless they are seeking it. We see the clues because we are looking for them. I was just talking to my neighbor and she is still wiping down her groceries with Clorox wipes! I told her it's time to stop, that even if someone with covid touched something, there isn't even enough virus available on the surface to do anything to her. I think if people haven't figured it out by now they won't. Leftists are still raging at the few conservatives still on Twitter. They can't really be changed.

Data Gramma @Vic
10 February, 12:54
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
I agree with you. They argue just to argue. The alternative would be to admit they have been fooled for a very long time.

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
10 February, 03:44
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
This is why we need the big guns really badly. No point in doing the same things over and over again when it nets zero results. The sooner you accept this fact, the better.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
10 February, 12:42
I totally understand what you are saying. I see it everyday. My family, coworkers, none of this phases them and I think everyone in my building ran out to get vaccinated except a few of us. My state has been infiltrated really bad.

John Anon @freeamerican59
10 February, 12:38
Who makes the final decision to go with EBS & Tribunals/Reveal? Is it one person or a group?

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
10 February, 12:34
I think something big is about to happen. Its needed to wake up the others. Its the rising action part if the movie now...however slow it may be😊. It has to hit a climax...followed by falling action. Lets see what happens.

El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
10 February, 12:43
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
god i hope its one of those movies where you realize you've been moving around non stop and tensing up so much that you feel sore when the movie finally comes to an end.

10 February, 12:33
One last thing Mr Ezra, sorry for being a pain, you may have got asked this question, a million times today. When do you think I can start attacking my circle? I have taken attacks for many years now, 2 decades before Trump came into power. That was for 9/11 and other theories. When will vindication come for us patriots? It's been a long time coming. I am preparing my insults. I have a massive stock of insults, just waiting to be used. I can't wait to wax them 😂

10 February, 12:30
😉Indeed, the longer they push the staged 'drama', the longer the sheep will lap it up. At one point the Biden 'presidency' will become legitimate in their heads, if anything was to happen otherwise, it'll cause a civil war. Totally get what you're saying. Have you and Team Trump got us covered?😉