Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 11:58
How you all doing Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
15 August, 02:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hiya VK, nice to see you here.
I haven't been on social media as much since my last attempts to twitter appeals are now being insta-blocked by twitter, so I've been spending a lot of time building a temporary/portable garden.
Not an easy feat on a gravel lot and using mostly recycled/free materials, but its a great learning/humbling experience. My carpentry skills are sadly lacking and I've never grown food before.
Maybe one day when XRP launches its boosters, I'll be able to build myself a greenhouse and some raised beds on a little piece of land I can park my RV on, for the doggos and I.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
16 August, 12:38
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Good amount of tomatoes. My tomato plants are toast in the TX heat.

16 August, 01:34
In response God Wins to her Publication
😲 Im learning as I go. Fresh tomatoes off the vine are amazing.
Would it help at all to put a shade sail, tarp, or offset patio umbrella over them? They are a nightshade plant, like potatoes.
We are going thru a hot spell at the moment....nothing like you guys down south though.

God Wins @GR2021
Yes, if your temperatures are nearing the 100s like TX. Or at least move them under a tree shade. I am learning too. 😊
02:40 AM - Aug 17, 2023
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
17 August, 03:10
In response God Wins to her Publication
I have 0 trees unfortunately, and it's been mid 90's all week though they seem to be holding up.
I'm the one that's wilting. Lol.
It's supposed to cool back down by tomorrow., thankfully.