Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 August, 07:03
Ron made a long interesting tweet with art mixed in so I collaged it for ya

🤗

https://twitter.com/CodeMo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
What is its prime directive?

What are its biases?

Who programmed it?

Does it have a back door?

If so, who has the key?

These are the questions that concern me about AI,

Any AI

ALL AI.
07:46 PM - Aug 16, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 August, 09:46
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Computer scientists are majority male, often unattached, video gamers, near sighted, non believers, authoritarian, see the machine as everything and believe it will be sentient and will run the world, people are nowhere near as competent. I worked in computer science departments for two decades. This is not a stereotype, it’s factual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
16 August, 10:00
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
My DH was a comp sci major and has a great brain/heart...he has critical thinking skills and questions everything.. there are charlatans in any situation and lots of great people out there doing good work...

Not factual imo..especially if you dont share the facts.

Ai is still based on programming...garbage in= garbage out and there's some "garbage men" out there

There are more good guys than bad...