Ron made a long interesting tweet with art mixed in so I collaged it for ya

🤗

https://twitter.com/CodeMo...
07:03 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 August, 10:18
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Well, that reminds me of this dystopian film where murderers are predicted. They always tell us.

Oh, and AI is not our friend.

https://m.imdb.com/title/t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
16 August, 10:07
AI is still based on programming...no consciousness (that we're aware of at present), but who knows for sure? Ghost in the machine??? Hmmm, more questions there, but the (their) language tends to be twisted to the opposite trying to convince us otherwise...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
16 August, 09:24
I MUST make some grammatical changes, to the sentences. SENTIENT................ " to any point on the earth. >UNDER THE DOME. < . Forgot to add THIS PART of EVERY Sentence. SENTIENT works INSIDE the DOME. We are in the 'Arctic Basin'. A fishbowl, with a Dome lid.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 August, 07:49 (E)
Seems to me this could be used by the evil ones to manipulate the AI. Sounds like that movie 2001 A Space Odyssey and the super computer HAL that took over and did bad things. 😒

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 August, 07:46
What is its prime directive?

What are its biases?

Who programmed it?

Does it have a back door?

If so, who has the key?

These are the questions that concern me about AI,

Any AI

ALL AI.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 August, 09:46
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Computer scientists are majority male, often unattached, video gamers, near sighted, non believers, authoritarian, see the machine as everything and believe it will be sentient and will run the world, people are nowhere near as competent. I worked in computer science departments for two decades. This is not a stereotype, it’s factual.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 August, 07:14
Do we really want AI running anything?

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
16 August, 07:10
Jesus. Deeper we go. Starwars was our original life plan. Love Gematria ❤️