Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
15 August, 12:50
Have you had this Dream?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
15 August, 01:26
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
I've had these dreams my whole life. From 4 till this day. More so in my youth and teens but I still have them to this day. Watching them just being in the sky to seeing them war in the sky. Seeing them fall from the sky. Often I can look into the sky and they will leave cloud alien faces for me to see. I wonder why and how we're being veiled from seeing. I do not believe they are out for our best but I am not sure. The experience I had with one once in my home, I went back to my old catholic school days and started repeating the "Our Father" and it did not like that at all. Telepathically I knew it felt as if I'd just told on it and it was going to get a really big consequence for being here and breaking rules. That's the way it felt by what I was feeling off of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 10:08
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I understand what you said but in my personal experience The Positive ETs are the more Powerful (Angels in the Bible) and had confined the bad ones (demons) to the astral realm. Don't fear, all the lights in the Sky are Friends helping and Guiding us to 5D (Heaven on Earth)

15 August, 10:16
I did get that feeling too. I do believe just like here on Earth there are people that are kind and good and there are those that wish you dead for selfish reasons. I feel confused I also felt like I really let it down and I too felt like I didn't do what I thought I would. I did apologize later after I calmed down a lot and I have not wasted their time again with empty promises from me. Whatever they are I do not wish any ill will. I just wished I wasn't so afraid. It would have been an amazing experience had I been able to remain calm. I do feel it was young as it was short like only 2 ft tall. I know weird I'm just saying what I saw. There is so much more but I do not want to sound to crazy but I do agree with you. I do think there are ones that are helping and want to help. Thank you for the validation! Blessings!

15 August, 10:29
Thanks a lot to you. That experience sounds amazing 🙏had a similar situation so i understand, also my reaction that time was of fear an later regret when realize that was a Light Being. But even if you encounter a bad one remember don't fear, that let them frezzed. That's why is so important to remember The Power We Have as Jesus teached. Blessings ✨

15 August, 10:50
Yes that does make sense. So many questions and so little answers. Do you know anything about the gathering they had in the winter of 2001 I believe it was? It would have come as a dream in the night. May I ask was what you encountered short? What I saw was pitch black and had a long thick black tail like a lion has but all black. It may not have been a tail it could have been something it was wearing. It was 2 feet tall and had a body like a huge cat with no ears. It was solid black but no fur just like maybe skin I couldn't tell. But the other thing was we did discuss what appearance wouldn't frighten me and I was showing a cat small in stature as that would be non threatening to me. But because it didn't have ears it was just weird. I want to add that I do not do drugs and never have, not even smoked pot.

16 August, 02:14
Sorry don't know about that gathering but if i remember well that year was very interesting about spiritual sightings around the world. Don't worry i know that what can be experienced in the astral and sometimes in the 3D too can be extrange and difficult to explain. In my experience was a bright golden orb the size of a basketball ball that emanates light rays. I remember my though was is like a small sun will burn me alive 😆 I also never do drugs, not even the legal ones. That things will blur the perception and confuse us. Thank you for sharing your experience with me🙏

--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Yes exactly! They do blur our ability to hear and see.

Yes so true. It leaves you with more questions sometimes but just allowing maybe all we need to do right now and the rest will come to understanding.

Yw! And thank you for an open and safe place to speak! 💝💘
06:22 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
17 August, 01:57
🙏💙🌟