Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
03 August, 08:14
A post from Jan. 1, 2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
Wow. If only the *professionals* could have passed this info on instead of a *prescription* ….money hungry basturds .
My oldest Sister died 20 years ago today of bone Cancer (this is when the first Sars was introduced🙄). Knew it was crap then but nobody heard me.
My Father in law will have been gone 8 years on August 21 (cancer) and my Dad August 26 will be 6 years from extremely bad Canadian health care.
They got a few members of my family with the jibby jab one being my Mom in April.
In the end, they ALL DIED OF PRESCRIPTION DRUG OVERDOSE AND BAD HEALTHCARE….jus’ sayin’
I miss them all very much
06:38 AM - Aug 16, 2023
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelofthenine in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
16 August, 02:16
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Dear Jewel,
So sorry for your needless loss of family members. We all have suffered losses in similar ways. The medical industry will pay dearly for their malpractice.
Spouse has struggled to overcome the after effects of a 5 day ordeal at the local hospital
in Jan. 2022. While on the ventilator he was given multiple sedatives and drugs to paralyze him. The paralytic drugs are still affecting him. Recently he has had episodes of paralysis that are inexplicable. His glaucoma worsened and he has lost sight in one eye and is worsening in the other.
Hospital is still demanding payment and I won't pay. I believe they put him on the vent to collect the federal CARES Act bounty of thousands of dollars.
If he hadn't awakened from the drugged state and pulled out all tubes and fought back, I believe he would have died. There must be justice for all the people injured or killed by this medical malpractice industry.
The Lahaina catastrophe will reveal layers of widespread corruption in Ha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 November, 08:59
Lydia, have you tried detoxing your husband's body to try to remove drug residue? Here are a couple of things to research --

I use food grade diatomaceous earth; kills parasites & bacteria, removes toxins & heavy metals, and supposedly even radiation. So many testimonials from recommending it so much, but one in particular -- from hair dye 40 years prior, woman lost all feeling in the top of her head and some of her hair; after taking DE for 3 days, she felt the blood flow return, and a couple months later all feeling was restored and her hair grew back.

I also have an ionic foot bath; mine was around $300 on Ebay. It's an electrical array with a control box; put the array in a foot soak pan (dishpan works) & add water & a little Himalayan salt. After 20 minutes, the water is brown and foamy 🤢. I feel better, sleep better. I suggested it because they say it even removes drug residue from extremities.

Wishing the best for your husband 🙏

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
06 November, 09:31
Prayers and healing vibes sent for your husband Lydia. About the glaucoma, might try ivermectin. It's said to help with inflammation. I was being monitored for glaucoma, even had me taking drops to help it at one time. I started taking ivermectin. (1.87 paste with a dose 2 pencil eraser size per day). My eye pressure numbers improved so much glaucoma is no longer a concern. No drops, no extra testing. I was also able to get off Cymbalta (used for all over pain). Good luck! 🙏🏼

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
16 August, 10:23
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
So sorry:( the closer we get back to nature the better off we will be. I have family in nursing profession and all they do is grab pills for every ailment. My nephew came to visit and his legs were erupted with misquito bites and he picked them causing sores and holes in his skin, which created more infection way down to the bone. He spent Two days with me, I bathed him in sea water, then applied fresh alavera, coconut oil, and tree tree oil to both legs, within 24 hours healing begun, by the time he left to go home five days later, most of the scaring was healed. God gives us everything in nature.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
08 September, 07:44
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️