Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 November, 09:40
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
It is the bromelains in pineapple that have the anticancer effects. Pineapple is delicious and very healthy to eat. Some vitamins come with bromelain as well. It is the alkalinity that also helps, because cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. If everyone stopped drinking soda, bottled water, decreased sugar and ate more alkaline foods, cancer would be much less prevalent. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
07 November, 01:15
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thanks for the chart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 September, 07:37
Weird because it's not a food high in alkaline. I wonder if it has the same effect if you make it with hot water and then cool in the fridge to drink cold.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
04 September, 01:37
I will try it im getting tired of chemo its been 2 years of it and I'm tired so I will try it I'm also doing fembenzadol

J J Larr @3JJL
06 November, 11:57
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Sending you healing prayers that you will be off chemo and you are cured with pineapple and fembenzadol.
🍍✨️🙏✨️🙏✨️🍍

Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
07 November, 09:18 (E)
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
You can also try black seed oil, apricot kernels and soursop. all natural and all 3 together have been known to cure cancer also, I am sending you some healing vibes, fenben is good also.. You might want to do a parasite detox too, with black walnut, cloves and wormwood, I have seen some videos on parasites causing cancer. Heavy metal detox with zeo lite might help rid your body of the chemo when you are done taking it..

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 01:09
I believe this because my dad who had the blood disease MDS had better platelet counts after eating pineapple.

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
17 August, 10:42
Know why? Because cancer is caused by PARASITES and pineapple kills parasites-.. tell you what.. just take IVERMECTIN it’s known for killing parasites

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
07 November, 08:42
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
Thank you for this I will post it in my Truth Social page

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
16 August, 10:13
It is true!! Use the skin of the pineapple, much more potent! clears up rashes and cleans your blood.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 August, 06:38
Wow. If only the *professionals* could have passed this info on instead of a *prescription* ….money hungry basturds .
My oldest Sister died 20 years ago today of bone Cancer (this is when the first Sars was introduced🙄). Knew it was crap then but nobody heard me.
My Father in law will have been gone 8 years on August 21 (cancer) and my Dad August 26 will be 6 years from extremely bad Canadian health care.
They got a few members of my family with the jibby jab one being my Mom in April.
In the end, they ALL DIED OF PRESCRIPTION DRUG OVERDOSE AND BAD HEALTHCARE….jus’ sayin’
I miss them all very much

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
16 August, 10:23
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
So sorry:( the closer we get back to nature the better off we will be. I have family in nursing profession and all they do is grab pills for every ailment. My nephew came to visit and his legs were erupted with misquito bites and he picked them causing sores and holes in his skin, which created more infection way down to the bone. He spent Two days with me, I bathed him in sea water, then applied fresh alavera, coconut oil, and tree tree oil to both legs, within 24 hours healing begun, by the time he left to go home five days later, most of the scaring was healed. God gives us everything in nature.

16 August, 02:16
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Dear Jewel,
So sorry for your needless loss of family members. We all have suffered losses in similar ways. The medical industry will pay dearly for their malpractice.
Spouse has struggled to overcome the after effects of a 5 day ordeal at the local hospital
in Jan. 2022. While on the ventilator he was given multiple sedatives and drugs to paralyze him. The paralytic drugs are still affecting him. Recently he has had episodes of paralysis that are inexplicable. His glaucoma worsened and he has lost sight in one eye and is worsening in the other.
Hospital is still demanding payment and I won't pay. I believe they put him on the vent to collect the federal CARES Act bounty of thousands of dollars.
If he hadn't awakened from the drugged state and pulled out all tubes and fought back, I believe he would have died. There must be justice for all the people injured or killed by this medical malpractice industry.
The Lahaina catastrophe will reveal layers of widespread corruption in Ha

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 August, 01:12
THQ🙏
Will B Passing it along as reQuested w/ Pleasure
😎

03 August, 11:22
FRESH PINEAPPLE!

07 August, 01:50
I have 4 pineapple tops languishing in plastic planters.
This post has inspired me.
Think I will put them in the ground now.

08 September, 01:43
FROM GOOGLE SCHOLAR
PINEAPPLE AND CANCER
Bromelains as anti-cancer agents