Only people mentioned by DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 August, 07:56
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
Who is David Lester?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
17 August, 04:26
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
HE'S A PROFESOR OF PSYCHOLOGY!
HAS VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE CHECK HIM OUT! 😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
16 August, 07:47
Really? Bc I do have one on my balcony.

17 August, 04:27
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
IT SEEMS SO 👍

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 August, 07:25
Is this true?

17 August, 04:29
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I believe it is, Check out David Lester on YOUTUBE He's a Professor of PSYCHOLOGY, HE SPELLS IT ALL OUT & MUCH MORE.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 August, 07:01
Those soldiers could have been my son and daughter, why wouldn't you welcome them in, unless you know something I don't. Just my opinion.

17 August, 04:31
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Not sure what your asking? 😃

Back to the Future @Backontrack
16 August, 06:29
Got a better flag😂😂

17 August, 04:49
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
😂😂😂