Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
19 August, 05:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 August, 10:51
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Music Video for "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy JoelIn 1989, Billy Joel released his album Storm Front, a successful album that hit #1 on the Bi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
16 August, 08:10

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 August, 03:48
According to island legend, they were first taught the fire arts by the elemental spirits that lived within the volcano hundreds of years ago. Fire spinning and fire dance has been passed down ever since and is treated as a ritual.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 August, 02:34
They just trying to take all the land that is worth a lot of money.
I guess this is the reason we need bug out bags.

chore Toke @choretoke
16 August, 12:20
Direct Energy Weapons❗️🤨 Did❗️🤨

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 August, 09:37
https://www.youtube.com/wa... We didn't start the fire but the DS did 99.98% sure! Pissed level 99.98 ;(
Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire! (1957) 4K - YouTube

Jerry Lee Lewis performing "Great Balls of Fire!", released originally in 1957.It reached #1 in US Billboard Hot Country Singles, #1 in UK Singles Chart, #2 ...

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
16 August, 08:51
In Canada, it feels like a last ditch effort to drive everyone from the rural communities into the city.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 August, 08:18
canada is on fire...

is this wat happens when the Prime minister cheats on his wife with men 🙄

Lysanne anon @lysanne
16 August, 05:28
A lot of people are jumping to conclusions with zero evidence. I find that annoying.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 August, 09:35
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Sometimes common sense, gut instinct, intuition and observation prevail.

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
16 August, 01:07
Thanks to @NEYEN for figuring this all out with Music!!🥰 😍

APOLLO IS LIFE AND APOLLO IS LOVE!!🥰 😍

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
16 August, 01:21
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
I can't argue with any of that.... Love is my Middle Name....you're right =)

I'm just playin' my role and I'm rollin' like a Rock-Star....I'm intergalactic....

sincerely; Neyen (Love) Lives

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
15 August, 11:59
So the children didn't have school,
but stayed home that fateful day.

Bye, bye American pie...
#SaveTheChildren

Forget the 7th generation,
Their children, homes, land
Crispy burnt

Unforgiveable...

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 August, 11:40
Now it's playing in my head...

https://youtu.be/HC7vThniU...
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire (Lyrics) - YouTube

Support The Channel - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/YoungPilgrim

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
15 August, 11:38
looking fishy in castro's bastard territory

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 August, 11:36
… It was always burning since the world’s been turning. Oh wait… maybe since [they] told us it was turning?

It’s going to be Biblical. :)

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
15 August, 11:25
A [D]irect attack at [E]verything good in the [W]orld 🤨

We [DEW] see you 👀

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
16 August, 08:04
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
15 August, 11:22
🤨 Jesus Himself is STEPPING ONTO the EARTH VERY SOON & it Will SHAKE. Haggai 2. The wicked CANNOT escape His "WRATH." "The STORM of The LORD will BURST out in WRATH... on the heads of the wicked. The FIERCE ANGER of the LORD will not turn back until He Fully Accomplishes the Purposes of His Heart. In days to come you will Understand this." Jeremiah 30:23-24 💥

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
15 August, 11:27
We did not start campfire or paradise in CA either. You also have a song.
Guns and Roses.... Something was up in Paradise CA. Just saying !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 August, 11:16
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Music Video for "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy JoelIn 1989, Billy Joel released his album Storm Front, a successful album that hit #1 on the Bi...

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 August, 11:41
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
VIBE 😁

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
15 August, 11:16
🙏