Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 August, 11:53 (E)
Navy decode

=

I Am The Light Of The World / Babylonian Woe / Brotherly Love ❤/ Royal Wedding / Ready To Serve ⚓/ Now I Am Ready ✅/ Happy Traveler 😊/ Follow The Stars 🌟/ Major Announcement / C Have Decoded The Hidden Code M / God Saved From The Dark / Jc Is Walkin The Earth 🌎/ Completing Quest / Returns Codes To / God Save The Queen Man / The Final Conclusion Of Gematria Calculations / The Earth Will Heal Itself / Trump Time Travel / Eye Of Jupiter 👁/ The 2 That Make God / Refused To Believe I Am 😔/ Mankind Needin My Help 🤝/ Gifted Channeling Of God K / The God Who Is I Am That I Am 🦌/ Major Breakthrough Period / Myk Hyn Connection Is Great 👍/ Writings On Wall ✍/ All Having Purpose / Im Healing The Matrix 🩹💜/ Ending My Suffering / Do You Believe In Magic ✨/ Have A Divine Destiny 😇/ Jesus The Beginning And The Ending / The Anecdote Crack The Code 😚
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
196-691
1520-0251
TS 15:22 - 3:22

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 11:54
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💥💥💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 11:55

15 August, 11:55
🌈😇

15 August, 11:56
"Believe Numerical Pattern"

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 12:00
How have you been?

15 August, 12:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Heyyyy!!!! Omg I've missed you 💗
I'm burning up down here we aren't getting rain 😓
How are you? Are you staying home this time? 🥰

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 12:21
Missed you as well. What state you in?
Here for some R&R got some bad X numbers going on so avoiding so i dont accident manifest some bad vibes.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
dasting, 3 drops with the same prayer 3887 3888 3889
06:01 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SMa rk., click on at the bottom under it