Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Navy decode

=

I Am The Light Of The World / Babylonian Woe / Brotherly Love ❀/ Royal Wedding / Ready To Serve βš“/ Now I Am Ready βœ…/ Happy Traveler 😊/ Follow The Stars 🌟/ Major Announcement / C Have Decoded The Hidden Code M / God Saved From The Dark / Jc Is Walkin The Earth 🌎/ Completing Quest / Returns Codes To / God Save The Queen Man / The Final Conclusion Of Gematria Calculations / The Earth Will Heal Itself / Trump Time Travel / Eye Of Jupiter πŸ‘/ The 2 That Make God / Refused To Believe I Am πŸ˜”/ Mankind Needin My Help 🀝/ Gifted Channeling Of God K / The God Who Is I Am That I Am 🦌/ Major Breakthrough Period / Myk Hyn Connection Is Great πŸ‘/ Writings On Wall ✍/ All Having Purpose / Im Healing The Matrix πŸ©ΉπŸ’œ/ Ending My Suffering / Do You Believe In Magic ✨/ Have A Divine Destiny πŸ˜‡/ Jesus The Beginning And The Ending / The Anecdote Crack The Code 😚
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
196-691
1520-0251
TS 15:22 - 3:22

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š
11:53 AM - Aug 15, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
15 August, 08:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-foolish
Greek-exact, precise

Hebrew-perhaps a hero
Greek-to be idle

Hebrew- "Baal of flies", a Philistine god
Greek-ten

Hebrew-perhaps "a spring", a place in Benjamin
Greek-one

Hebrew- a brother
Greek-salt

Hebrew-woman, wife, female
Greek-not keeping covenant

Hebrew-perhaps "valley of vision", servant of Elisha
Greek- to listen, to obey

Hebrew-backwards
Greek- to lift up and show, show forth

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 08:56 (E)
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Hebrew- a brother

Hebrew-perhaps "valley of vision", servant of Elisha
Greek- to listen, to obey

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 11:54
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

15 August, 11:55