Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 August, 11:53 (E)
Navy decode

=

I Am The Light Of The World / Babylonian Woe / Brotherly Love ❤/ Royal Wedding / Ready To Serve ⚓/ Now I Am Ready ✅/ Happy Traveler 😊/ Follow The Stars 🌟/ Major Announcement / C Have Decoded The Hidden Code M / God Saved From The Dark / Jc Is Walkin The Earth 🌎/ Completing Quest / Returns Codes To / God Save The Queen Man / The Final Conclusion Of Gematria Calculations / The Earth Will Heal Itself / Trump Time Travel / Eye Of Jupiter 👁/ The 2 That Make God / Refused To Believe I Am 😔/ Mankind Needin My Help 🤝/ Gifted Channeling Of God K / The God Who Is I Am That I Am 🦌/ Major Breakthrough Period / Myk Hyn Connection Is Great 👍/ Writings On Wall ✍/ All Having Purpose / Im Healing The Matrix 🩹💜/ Ending My Suffering / Do You Believe In Magic ✨/ Have A Divine Destiny 😇/ Jesus The Beginning And The Ending / The Anecdote Crack The Code 😚
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
196-691
1520-0251
TS 15:22 - 3:22

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 11:54
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💥💥💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 11:55

15 August, 11:55
🌈😇

15 August, 11:56
"Believe Numerical Pattern"

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 12:00
How have you been?

15 August, 12:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Heyyyy!!!! Omg I've missed you 💗
I'm burning up down here we aren't getting rain 😓
How are you? Are you staying home this time? 🥰

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Missed you as well. What state you in?
Here for some R&R got some bad X numbers going on so avoiding so i dont accident manifest some bad vibes.
12:21 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
15 August, 06:01
dasting, 3 drops with the same prayer 3887 3888 3889

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 August, 12:28
Welcome Home VK 🥰🙏🏼

15 August, 12:23
12:21 ;) nice

U know where I live. Texas. The armpit of hell. 🤣 so whatsup with getting all the fam back on twit? Is that a no go? The division is killin me.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
15 August, 12:28
Have to be cool enough and be in the big club

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 12:47
ellagirwin was helpful but she got fired. Have you tried to appeal? Did you get a firm denial?