Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have a kind of "information war injury", which seems a bit pathetic, but affects me a lot. When I sit down to do any kind of focus task, like reading a long article, or sorting out photos, or reviewing a paper, I might get a few seconds or paragraphs in, then I just freeze up. There's no more focus to give, and my mind doesn't want to take more in. There isn't reconciliation of all the stuff already inside, and more just provokes anxiety and rejection. Even conversations with people leave me exhausted, so I mostly avoid them. Then I get anxious about not really doing much "real" work, and being endlessly in a precarious place, which makes it worse. But I am genuinely finding it hard to work. Burnout from overdoing it for so many years has just left me empty. I might manage an hour or two, then need to lie down for a nap. You can only do 12-14 hours a day at screens for so long, until it does you actual damage. But it's all invisible and psychological, so doesn't seem so real.
06:20 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 August, 04:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I AGREE THAT IS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE AND IT IS OKAY
TO TURN IT OFF LET ANYTHING GO THAT GIVES STRESS
REST EAT WELL STAY HYDRATED AND GET FRESH AIR EVEN IF IT IS JUST SITTING OUTSIDE LISTENING TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD SURROUNDING YOU THIS SOUNDS LIKE BURN OUT OVERLOAD AND IT IS REAL MAYBE GET A PART TIME JOB DOING THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF YOUR CAREER TALENTS SOME LITTLE THING SO
YOU CAN REGROUP TAKE CARE OF YOU
WITH NO PRESSURE TO DO ANYTHING
EXHAUSTION CAN COME IN MANY FORMS
ACKNOWLEDGING IT IS HEALING IN IT;S SELF
LOVE AND HUGS FROM TEXAS USA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 August, 04:47
Same, I have the attention span of an ant. I read and don’t comprehend what I read. I can’t watch tv I just don’t have the attention span anymore. What’s happening to us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
16 August, 02:29
😣🔥😳me; 😜...too!

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
15 August, 07:22
I’ve been having the same experience lately. Utter fatigue and a desire for midday naps…none of which is normal. I’ve been wondering about “long COVID” or whatever you want to call it.
I am rarely ill and left my corporate job in Jan 2022 due to their ESG/DEI agenda as well as pushing the jab under the guise of “doing your part”. So I don’t have corporate pressure but I do have the “I need to be making money” thing going on.
Somehow this condition seems very different than what I can attribute to the obvious things. I dream every night-always have-and am noticing the experience of waking life and dream life is becoming more and more similar.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 August, 04:50
Not just you, Martin seems many being affected n for me i put it down to too much screen time, wifi, RFs, EMFs n anything else being thrown at us. I Turn it all off. Take a break. It's my survival mode.

Cad Patriot @redgirlqc
15 August, 08:10
Your description of the situation sounds very similar to that of electrosensitivity. Blurry mind, lack of concentration, tiredness, etc. Wi-fi, microwave radiation from towers, routers and cellphones is invisible but very damaging to the brain. It reduces oxygen bloodflow to the brain. I have suffered greatly from this for many years before realizing that it was at the core of my lack of energy. I have had to quit my job working for a cellphone company. Now that I live away from a big city and all these radiations, I feel much better and whenever I am close to a Wifi, it all comes back within a couple of hours. I have long blamed myself, thinking it was the stress or the way I look at life (doctors were telling me it was in my head), but now I know better.
I am not saying it's your situation, but take a look at your environment. You might find some answers. Hope that your health problems get resolved and that you feel better soon.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
17 August, 04:35 (E)
In response Cad Patriot to her Publication
I can feel the difference when I go by certain towers. I try to not wander into the unknown anymore because I get tired of the side effects.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
15 August, 07:36
😎This is fairly intense work dude, you need a way to calm the brain. These last few years have brought us all to exhaustion at some point. Once most of the discovery stage was done I slowed down and started to enjoy the movie. There's no need to take on the intensity when you know he battle is already won. I think we all have different roles in this procedure ... we don't have to take on all of them. Sharing information doesn't have to be exhausting - Take it easy, but be ready to jump into action. Intense work creates intense energy - Take time to relax and enjoy the show.😎😎😎

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
15 August, 06:56
Martin, Do you think we've been successfully MKUltra'd? I don't know how to classify it or what to name it, but you've just perfectly described my mindset as well. Mine is not as intense as your's (from other descriptions of your life experiences), but I seem to be incapable of accomplishing menial tasks for myself, but can do phenominal jobs for others! For minimal pay! Is this the "slave mentality" we've been honed to accept? I'm becoming less and less enamoured with trying to please others doing menial tasks while ignoring the talents and gifts I've been given.
Breaking out of this mold is the challenge. Being emboldened to claim our true sense of self by exercising our talents to fruition is the aim. "Doing" it is the achievement! "JUST DO IT" seems so trite and simple.
So, I'll put a little more effort toward THAT step today. Maybe progress will occur. We desperately need to move forward, don't we? I'll pull for you today, Martin! Go ahead to that next step! WE CAN DO IT!