FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
13 August, 08:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
13 August, 10:03
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
I use this exact recipe. My teeth have never felt cleaner. I usually accumulate plaque between my two bottom teeth at the front. Haven't had plaque since using this formula.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon 4203 @Anon4203
13 August, 11:04
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
What is the recipe? The video isn't playing for me for some reason

Richie Richard @Richie
I use 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil. 1 tsp salt (I use Himalayan because it is courser than regular table salt. In addition there are studies of the inefficiencies of table salt). I use 1 tbsp of baking soda. I use extra baking soda for whitening. I once asked my denitist about toothpaste. He said you can basically use anything you like to clean your teeth. I am pleased with this recipe, my teeth and mouth really feel clean.
11:09 PM - Aug 13, 2023
In response Anon 4203 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Richie in this post can reply
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
17 August, 05:35
THANX FOR SHARING THIS, PLAYING CATCHUP 😍

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
13 August, 11:30
Awesome. Thank you very much for the info!