Only people mentioned by DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
15 August, 05:57
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
❗️ It's great!
But note one thing - do not spit into the sink, pipes will clog.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
10 October, 03:09
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Good to know, thx!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 August, 09:28
Been using coconut oil/baking soda/white vinegar and a little hydrogen peroxide for almost 3 years now. Amazing.

FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
17 August, 05:19
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
ALL THE OLD TIME CURES STILL RELEVANT THANX 😁

LAG LAG @MommaBear154
13 August, 10:44
I'm allergic to coconut, it's in so many home remedies, I can't use it 😫

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
13 August, 11:17
In response LAG LAG to her Publication
Use hemp oil. They both pull toxins out of the gums and ate both anti bacteria

17 August, 05:29
In response LAG LAG to her Publication
BUMBER! 😘

Richie Richard @Richie
13 August, 10:03
I use this exact recipe. My teeth have never felt cleaner. I usually accumulate plaque between my two bottom teeth at the front. Haven't had plaque since using this formula.

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
13 August, 11:04
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
What is the recipe? The video isn't playing for me for some reason

17 August, 05:33
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
AWESOME! GOOD STUFF THANX 😍