FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
13 August, 08:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
13 August, 10:03
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
I use this exact recipe. My teeth have never felt cleaner. I usually accumulate plaque between my two bottom teeth at the front. Haven't had plaque since using this formula.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon 4203 @Anon4203
13 August, 11:04
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
What is the recipe? The video isn't playing for me for some reason

Richie Richard @Richie
13 August, 11:09
In response Anon 4203 to her Publication
I use 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil. 1 tsp salt (I use Himalayan because it is courser than regular table salt. In addition there are studies of the inefficiencies of table salt). I use 1 tbsp of baking soda. I use extra baking soda for whitening. I once asked my denitist about toothpaste. He said you can basically use anything you like to clean your teeth. I am pleased with this recipe, my teeth and mouth really feel clean.

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
Awesome. Thank you very much for the info!
11:30 PM - Aug 13, 2023
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anon4203 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anon 4203, click on at the bottom under it