Every Time @soTELLme533
12 August, 08:11
You're going to see a
brave new world
Trust the Plan
Stay with us just a
little while longer

I've said too much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 August, 05:20
In response Every Time to her Publication
Early on in my awareness/understanding of the plan i wondered how on earth it cud be done without the nay-sayers being used to cause rebellion. Also there needed to be new infrastructure in place for continuity of governance n all that entails (Food, health care, education etc). A huge task!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Absolutely great points, Rita
The DS, aka Satanists
supposedly have been
responsible for wars.
If we had a Civil War,
they might just achieve
their goal of depopulation.
We may be close, due
to the way they have created so
much division and hatred among us.
06:11 AM - Aug 13, 2023
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 August, 07:02
In response Every Time to her Publication
So true EveryTime n for sure "they'd" use it to further their de-pop plans, but tho agree there are divisions i think society as a whole cud be more at one than we think. The danger is the 🐜ifa/BLM mobs (if they still exist) being used to stir it up.
News coming out re Cv19 has made many i know start questioning. 🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 August, 07:09
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Yes, thanks, I needed some optimism.
You're right that some are waking up.