Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 February, 12:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
10 February, 12:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
11:11 2/9/2021 just sayin power in the numbers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 February, 12:25
In response Renee White to her Publication
2/10/2021 even more!!! Can you feel it?

Renee White @Rapnay
10 February, 12:31
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
i have always felt power in the numbers. nice to see it wasnt for nothing

10 February, 12:34
💗Oh dear, everything is in the numbers....BOOM!💥🌞
Secrets to the universe, -Tesla

Renee White @Rapnay
10 February, 12:39
so get this GOD always confirms to me in numbers three of the last places i have lived where on 101 or house number 101 or 111 my birthday is 1/1/67 GOD doesnt mess around with me at all. i also am the 5th child out of 6 no other sibling is saved. 5 has two meanings blessed that in me it is Gods Grace

10 February, 01:21
Cool, lot of 1's but why "5 no other sibling is saved"? I don't get that.

Renee White @Rapnay
each number has two meanings me being the 5th child could be evil or the flipside of 5 grace of God not by chance i am the only child out of six who were saved by the grace of God i am the 5th child. nothing is by chance God made me for sucha time as this. powerful now that know those numbers truly do mean somthing
01:25 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rapnay in this post can reply
10 February, 01:45
Ok, so sorry, I get it now, you are the one who survived after previous...Oh my, yes, it is a blessed moment. Perhaps you were too in a rush to get here and God kept telling you, "Hang on sweetheart, it's not time for earth yet", lol that is sweet. I don't see 5 to even be evil at flip side just more adventurous cuz 5's like to explore and like change. Well that explains, we gonna call you speedy gonzales, now. hehe🤗

Renee White @Rapnay
10 February, 01:46
thanks blessings my friend