Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 February, 12:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
10 February, 12:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
11:11 2/9/2021 just sayin power in the numbers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 February, 12:25
In response Renee White to her Publication
2/10/2021 even more!!! Can you feel it?

Renee White @Rapnay
10 February, 12:31
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
i have always felt power in the numbers. nice to see it wasnt for nothing

10 February, 12:34
💗Oh dear, everything is in the numbers....BOOM!💥🌞
Secrets to the universe, -Tesla

Renee White @Rapnay
10 February, 12:39
so get this GOD always confirms to me in numbers three of the last places i have lived where on 101 or house number 101 or 111 my birthday is 1/1/67 GOD doesnt mess around with me at all. i also am the 5th child out of 6 no other sibling is saved. 5 has two meanings blessed that in me it is Gods Grace

10 February, 01:21
Cool, lot of 1's but why "5 no other sibling is saved"? I don't get that.

Renee White @Rapnay
10 February, 01:25
each number has two meanings me being the 5th child could be evil or the flipside of 5 grace of God not by chance i am the only child out of six who were saved by the grace of God i am the 5th child. nothing is by chance God made me for sucha time as this. powerful now that know those numbers truly do mean somthing

10 February, 01:45
Ok, so sorry, I get it now, you are the one who survived after previous...Oh my, yes, it is a blessed moment. Perhaps you were too in a rush to get here and God kept telling you, "Hang on sweetheart, it's not time for earth yet", lol that is sweet. I don't see 5 to even be evil at flip side just more adventurous cuz 5's like to explore and like change. Well that explains, we gonna call you speedy gonzales, now. hehe🤗

Only people mentioned by Rapnay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Renee White, click on at the bottom under it