Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
10 February, 01:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
ezra is a cutie. my new crush lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bri e.. @Nojustno2
10 February, 12:32
saw this too. Watch the water?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 February, 12:26
Rearanging furniture! Good vibe timing!

Dawn Hood @dawnhood67
10 February, 12:24
Did you happen to get the one that was deleted just before this that he retweeted about the WHO?

10 February, 12:28
In response Dawn Hood to her Publication
Do you know what it said? Would love to know. I'm Suspended.

Renee White @Rapnay
10 February, 12:20
11:11 2/9/2021 just sayin power in the numbers

10 February, 12:25
In response Renee White to her Publication
2/10/2021 even more!!! Can you feel it?

Plum ForGot @Plum4Got
10 February, 12:18
Did you get kicked off Twit again?

10 February, 12:24
In response Plum ForGot to her Publication
I think she went to get it for us who got kicked off and ALL the members here, lol. What a cyberkicker, I'm getting used to it here and liking it too. Thanq Kim.