Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
Frenz. Pray for me and my family!
they weight of this world is upon me and I am disheartened.
Thank you.
10:15 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Eowyn777 in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
16 August, 04:37
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Oh come on. We've had 7 years of bullcrap and now we're finally getting to the good stuff. You get to see how God fixes this mess. I'm stoked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 August, 04:18
In response Violet *** to her Publication
I receive this. thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
16 August, 04:21
Prayers and love ❤️ 🙏

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
16 August, 04:20
🙏❤️🙏

Sista Sue @SC18835410
16 August, 04:20
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
12 August, 12:29
God has already shined HIS face upon me thru your prayers. Thank you. God bless each of you.
amen.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
16 August, 04:25
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT GOD SHARED TO ME.

GOD HAS HELPED MY UNBELIEF thru your prayers.

THANKS YOU

GOD BLESS YOU TOO.

Water Mark @Watermark
12 August, 11:08
🙏🙏🙏

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
12 August, 12:28
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Thank YOU God for prayers of the frenz. amen.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 August, 10:47
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 August, 10:44
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
12 August, 12:30
In response libertyand justice4_ALL to her Publication
In name of Jesus. amen.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 August, 10:39
😇🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAYERS FOR YOU TO LIFT THIS FAMILY UP YOU KNOW THEIR NEEDS FATHER BLESS THEM WITH LOVE PEACE HOPE GRACE AND MERCY LET THEM SEE YOUR MIRACULOUS LOVE ON THEIR LIVES THRU FAITH AND BE A TESTIMONY IN YOUR NAME THANK YOU GOD IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
12 August, 03:14
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Your beautiful prayers help me even now. Thank you. amen.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
12 August, 10:35
🙏🏻 Have faith 🙏🏻 God is with us ❣️

ECM Arizona @EM5793
12 August, 10:34
God bless
🙏🙏🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 August, 10:34
The enemy is working hard to discourage Gods people. Remember the devil must flee at the name of Jesus. Keep repeating the Name of Jesus in thankful prayers. Focus not on the world, but on things above.
Lord Jesus we pray in Your Holy Name for peace to envelope this patriot. Bring Your light calm and comfort over this person and family. Remove all satanic darkness and despair. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
12 August, 10:33
I am sorry, but we are almost through this, it's almost over and it will be much better soon.

Pink Totter @Totter
12 August, 10:33
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
12 August, 10:30
🙏

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
12 August, 10:28
🙏🫶🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 August, 10:20
🙏🏻🧡🕊🧡🙏🏻

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 August, 10:19
Praying that you will feel the peace that passes understanding, strength to get through this day and the next, comfort for you and your family, and answers to the problems you are facing. God bless you Eowyn.🙏💚