COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Avoiding Needles Isn’t Enough: They Can Now Vaccinate You Through the Air or In Your Food. “This isn’t theory,” stressed attorney Tom Renz. “This is I can show you they’re doing studies on this. They can vaccinate you through the air, through your skin, through an injection, or through your food. I have studies on all of these that show each one of these as being viable. So they can aerosolize vaccines and put it in you and if you think you can’t be vaccinated through the skin, they found that there’s a path through the hair follicles.” DVM 360, a veterinary news publication, noted, “A spray vaccine could quickly inoculate a flock of chickens”.
07:51 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
14 August, 09:32
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
DEPOPULATION by ANY means. Vaccinations have always been about MURDERING mankind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
14 August, 06:37
They have been trying to kill us off for eons.
Good Morning! 👋
We woke up with another new day.
They didn't get us all yet.😊
What sick bastards.
No Love in their hearts 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
14 August, 09:14
In response arba happihr to her Publication
i personally have a special love for every patriot out there no matter where you are.
God Bless each and every one of my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ. i personally thank you all for your time spent so we know what is really going on. Thank You

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
12 August, 11:23
Does he also mention methods to protect yourself from the exposure?

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
12 August, 07:58
I pray a lot. And I will have to start Fulvic and Humic detox again. We can't stop what you described. But we can try to help our bodies deal with it.....

Silver Top @Silvered
14 August, 07:01 (E)
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Our God is able! When He moves His hand......the world will know!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
14 August, 08:12
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Ivermectin (or Black Seed Oil), Tonic Water or HCQ, Dandelion Root Tea/Pine Needle Tea, Zinc, etc. Daily/prophylactically.