David Treciak @scifiwriter
11 August, 07:13
I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 August, 11:37
In response David Treciak to his Publication
David that is seriously not God's plan for you hun.
Things can get bad, when we have pain in our lives, losses, and health issues sometimes it seems there is very little hope, but there is always a gimmer of hope.
Talk to God, ask Him for help. This is not the time to give up, we are so close now to help for so many and that includes you too.
None of the things nor anyone else can make you happy, you must find it within yourself to see that all you can do this. Right now is living and we are all blessed to be here.

I know if I can claw my way out of the darkness of buring 3 children, you can over come anything in your way too. You just have to want to.
btw:
We have had this conversation before, exactly this, I know you can make it. Tm is a brand new day.
We love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith FreeTheChildrenQ, click on at the bottom under it