David Treciak @scifiwriter
11 August, 07:13
I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
David that is seriously not God's plan for you hun.
Things can get bad, when we have pain in our lives, losses, and health issues sometimes it seems there is very little hope, but there is always a gimmer of hope.
Talk to God, ask Him for help. This is not the time to give up, we are so close now to help for so many and that includes you too.
None of the things nor anyone else can make you happy, you must find it within yourself to see that all you can do this. Right now is living and we are all blessed to be here.

I know if I can claw my way out of the darkness of buring 3 children, you can over come anything in your way too. You just have to want to.
btw:
We have had this conversation before, exactly this, I know you can make it. Tm is a brand new day.
We love you.
11:37 PM - Aug 11, 2023
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 September, 01:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, David posted a givesendgo this morning, can you share this please? https://www.givesendgo.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 September, 09:09
In response The Real Me to her Publication
🙏Yes I will.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
05 September, 05:03
Love you, too. AU has the best frens.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 September, 12:58
😘

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 September, 01:02
😘❤️🥰🙏🏼

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
12 August, 12:02
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 August, 11:46
Wait one nana

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 August, 11:46
Sceeeeeech brakes... pump pump....full stop at the precipice.... let me look at the posts here....