Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 12:19
You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karyl Raber @AZblondie
10 February, 12:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'm falling back on my extensive trial knowledge from years of TV police and legal dramas and starting to try to predict what evidence will be presented and when it starts. Opening arguments tomorrow, so evidence starts on Thursday? Once witnesses are on the stand, the cross-examination can start. I'd love to see positive signs tomorrow, but I'm guessing Thursday at the earliest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Lee @LadyLuckNC
I think we studied at the same facilities. 😆😁
12:47 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Karyl Raber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyLuckNC in this post can reply
Karyl Raber @AZblondie
10 February, 12:55
In response Tammy Lee to her Publication
I can't stand sitcoms or reality TV, so that leaves police/crime, legal, or medical procedurals. Oh, and Seal Team. Please let David Boreanaz be a good guy... And Tom Selleck, Mark Harmon, Gary Sinise...

Tammy Lee @LadyLuckNC
10 February, 01:30
In response Karyl Raber to his Publication
oh those are my favorites too! i swear if i see any actor/actress from CSI or Law & Order on the list I will biotch slap them myself. i had started ER then seen the one huys name on tye list do I dropped it