Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It’s a kind of relief knowing 100% that I am an ordinary human mess with generic problems, and not controlled opposition or a paid shill. My f*ck*ps are mine to own, and nobody else’s business, but it has taught me a lot about grace and compassion. When I look at some notional peers in the movement I do wonder what lies behind their image. I bite my tongue and avoid all bitchy personal gossip. They carry their own karma. If you spend your energy raising the vibe, you can’t go wrong, as the credit all goes to the divine rather than you — so your faults don’t really matter.
05:01 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 August, 12:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
😘 Aren't we all ordinary messes at one time in our lives? I love you Martin. You always make me smile. Thanks for that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
12 August, 12:14
No, Martin, you are not ordinary; you are extraordinary! You are an inspiration to everyone; we are very happy you are here! We love you! Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 August, 04:23
gotta have some unconditional love so we can be in agreement

that is not easy sometimes 😝 (don't get me started on millenials...)

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
10 August, 09:32
Amen Martin! ❤️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
10 August, 09:12
Selfish vs Selfless

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
10 August, 08:55
God Bless you Martin.

Not in the US Southern “bless your heart” kind of way, but in the honest approach to the loving human condition. There is a genuine creator God who is here to reclaim/restore us back to Himself.

We are all a hopeless, broken mess in our own way. The sooner we realize it, the faster we can claim victory from the ONE who heals. 🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 August, 05:22
AMEN MARTIN AMEN !!!!!!!!!!
GIVE GOD THE GLORY HE WILL SORT OUT THE OTHERS
NONE OF US ARE PERFECT

arba happihr @arba
10 August, 05:12
Aloha Martin
We are our own movie producer. and director
Our movie is directed by the person in the mirror
I thought faults, were opinions 😊
👋👋