Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 August, 05:01
It’s a kind of relief knowing 100% that I am an ordinary human mess with generic problems, and not controlled opposition or a paid shill. My f*ck*ps are mine to own, and nobody else’s business, but it has taught me a lot about grace and compassion. When I look at some notional peers in the movement I do wonder what lies behind their image. I bite my tongue and avoid all bitchy personal gossip. They carry their own karma. If you spend your energy raising the vibe, you can’t go wrong, as the credit all goes to the divine rather than you — so your faults don’t really matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
God Bless you Martin.

Not in the US Southern “bless your heart” kind of way, but in the honest approach to the loving human condition. There is a genuine creator God who is here to reclaim/restore us back to Himself.

We are all a hopeless, broken mess in our own way. The sooner we realize it, the faster we can claim victory from the ONE who heals. 🙏
08:55 PM - Aug 10, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rabbit Roulette, click on at the bottom under it