Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
09 August, 06:25
WATCH: Front Street Lahaina (https://t.me/police_freque... Hawaii from the ground. Everything is gone #lahainafire

🔗 Nohead

police_frequency

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
News said it was exceptionally dry on west side.. It looked like the edges of the island were all on fire........

https://www.azfamily.com/2...
09:11 PM - Aug 09, 2023
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
10 August, 01:32
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Ah OK.....ABC News...their narrative is CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX.

WE KNOW - HOAX..so they are Targeting.

Then they do this ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 August, 10:49
So evil...................

10 August, 12:55 (E)
ALL TV News NETWORKS connected to KM (Kazarian Mafia.)

White Hats disperse info as well as independent sources and Military to get truth out. Crumbs are dropped for us to research out what is true.

If ABC reports due to dryness...I keep looking and seeking...REMEMBER (KM) News reported Fires in CA when they were targeting certain people homes ... not fires..THEY CAUSED FIRES as too what causing fires that happened in Canada this summer.

I don't have all the answers..but DO KNOW major networks are "SCRIPTED PROPAGHANDA" ... not TRUTH. They goal is to deceive.

10 August, 06:48

09 August, 09:13
I suspect there is more to story.

What news?

10 August, 08:15