Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 August, 05:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
09 August, 07:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 August, 07:30
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Bet he wanted to throat punch all them mofos, I would, that is why HE is president and folks like me ARE NOT> lol

09 August, 07:32
If I saw Nanshee trying to poison hand me, I would fkn throat punch that mofo in front of GOD and EVERYBODY> can't imagine the composure he has to have. BY choice he does.

09 August, 07:34 (E)
😂 i know! I'd have back-handed her own hand straight back onto herself : assisted suicide...lol

09 August, 07:35
Shit yeah, bitch slapped that devil right the fkn into alabamer. lol

09 August, 07:35
😂😂😂

09 August, 07:36
😂😂😂🔥

09 August, 07:38

09 August, 07:41
😂😂😂Kickin satanic ass is so fun. GOD BLESS DJT> lol

09 August, 07:42
💃👍

09 August, 07:43
FROGS ERRYWHERE< LOL what GOD IS SO LIT>

09 August, 07:45
🙏🔥🔥🔥

We really DO that is how I went thru ALL the SHIT I went thru knowing that. YAY>
07:46 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
09 August, 07:48
We will overcome AND we will prosper